We cut through the confusion of estate planning, and counsel you through the process with compassion and expertise.
Dean & Watters specializes in Estate Planning and Administration, Conservatorship and Elder Law in the Sacramento region
With more than 60 years of combined legal expertise, attorneys Lynn Dean and Colleen Watters and their knowledgeable staff can help you:
- Create a will and living trust that will keep your estate out of probate.
- Create a trust for your children that will provide for their future needs.
- Select who to name on your power of attorney to make your medical decisions if you cannot.
- Set up durable powers of attorney to allow someone you trust to protect your interests.
- Do the business succession planning that is vital to the ongoing success of any business
Attorneys Lynn A. Dean and Colleen J. Watters
Take the time to plan and protect your family and your assets. We'd be delighted to speak to you regarding wills, trusts and other estate planning options. You’ll receive the focused attention that meets your personal needs, while protecting your financial interests.
Serving clients in Sacramento, Placer and Yolo counties, including:
Auburn, Davis, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Gold River, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Loomis, Orangevale, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Woodland, Yuba City and beyond.
Call The Law Office of Dean & Watters today.
New fraud tactics
target senior citizens
Local residents are reporting suspicious activity. Be informed, read more...
Estate planning for 2013:
Simple is better.
Lynn Dean presented a snapshot of considerations for your estate planning in 2013. For the handout, check out our Resources page.